Erectile dysfunction occurs in men when he is unable to maintain or get an erection in all ages. Most of the time, this disorder can be seen in men who are of senior age. When such disorder does affect men then mostly it is due to lack of blood flow. When the blood flow in the person gets low done the penis doesn’t receive an appropriate amount of blood and this leads to Impotence.
Causes and risk factors for ED:
- Prostate cancer
Health care providers may ask you to get the meds such as Kamagra Oral jelly online which belongs to PDE5 inhibitor groups. Along with the med if the change in lifestyle, exercise and weight loss is the changes made then it is possible that men can have improved erection.
Treating the causes of ED will have long-lasting results and meds do only provide temporary relief. At times certain people also find it difficult to get the results of the meds.
Kegel exercises to try
Pelvic floor exercise or Kegels are the ones which prove to be beneficial for ED. These exercises target the bottom muscles and support the pelvic organ. When the muscles weaken, it is very difficult for the blood to flow out and make the penis erect.
Activating pelvic floor muscle
This is one of the simple exercises, but is an effective one.
- Lie down with the bent knees and then flatten the feet on the floor and arms by the sides.
- On the count of three, exhale and squeeze the pelvic floor muscle.
- Inhale and release on the count of three
- Take time and identify the muscle. It is necessary that these muscles contract other muscles that are near the stomach, legs or buttocks.
Sitting pelvic floor activation
- The feet flat on the floor and sit with the arms on the sides.
- Use the same technique as mentioned above and activate the pelvic floor muscle on the count of three and then release
- Ensure that the stomach, buttocks and leg muscles do not contract.
Standing pelvic floor activation
- Stand straight with the arms by the sides and the feet apart
- Using the above technique activate the pelvic floor muscles and release on the count of three
- Ensure that the stomach, leg muscles, and buttocks are not contracting
Things to remember while performing the exercise
- At first, a person becomes unable to perform the exercise for more than 3-4 times.
- Build strength practicing the exercise on a daily basis. Eventually, work up to 10 reputations slowly per day
- If a person stops to perform this exercise, then this may weaken the muscle and ED may return.
Below given are the other types of exercise which can be performed.
Aerobic exercise can provide benefits to people with the ED. Those people who perform aerobic exercise can come across that this helps to get better results.
Each exercise should be of moderate or high intensity and last a minimum of 40 minutes.
Some examples of aerobic exercise include:
Exercises are essential and this helps men maintain a healthy life. Also, the blood vessels and the heart are healthy.