Seeing a single grey hair onto your scalp gives one a nightmare and unless a person does not colour it or do something out of it you do not sit quite. It shows an indication of you being old or getting older by age now. In some cases this turns out to be an indication for becoming older but sometimes it also indicates some sort of deficiency to the person. Due to lack of certain nutrients or minerals a person has this issue in their life. So to get through the problem and to grab in some important vitamins and nutrients, here are some home remedies that might be helpful enough to get rid of the problem from all of these adults who have been annoyed by the issue.
- You might have heard about the Indian gooseberry. Yes this particular g=fruit is extremely famous for curing problems relating to your hair. All you need to do is remove juice of this particular fruit and do not forget o mix up some almond oil in it and start applying it onto your scalp. This can bring a 100% result and is the fastest home remedy. You will have to do this every day and results might be seen soon.
- Cow’s milk is also used for making butter and the butter that is been made out of cow’s milk is extremely helpful. It simply helps by providing cure from grey hair. Even this butter is supposed to be applied over roots and this will stop the grey hair growth.
- Pepper and milk with black raisins are actually helpful and cures the issue of grey hair. This is been claimed by the experts.
- Foods that include iodine must be included in the diet for example banana, carrot and fish. Also food items such as sprouts and the ones which include protein can be helpful.
- One more best cure is take honey and just adds in grated ginger and store the mixture into a jar for few days. Open it up and then have a spoon of it every day. This can be very helpful for you.
- Combining wet hair or making a bun out of it can make you lose your hair so make sure you never do this and ignore such stunts which can be harmful for your beautiful and elegant hair.